Monday 28 March 2011

Creative Space








Here is the reason why I have not been blogging recently.
It is my creative space- student set project.
This is my final design that I handed in.

Project Aim

My aim is to answer the Albert Einstein quote, ‘If a cluttered desk signs a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?’ I will try to do this by looking through my own creative space and keep a close eye to everything that I do with it, see if it helps me out with my final out come. It should be in a style that would look fitting, and no out of place on a desk.

Communication Problem

Showing that you need to have inspiration around you, to then create. If you have nothing in front of you, like an empty desk, its more likely that you will have less ideas come into mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment